- Computer facilities management and operation.
- Custom programming.
- Computer system planning and design that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies.
- Computer disaster recovery.
- Data processing, storage and recovery.
- Hardware or software installation, maintenance, and repair.
But on April 5th, Maryland repealed the tech tax. This region is so small and dense. Tech Labor, and small businesses can easily move to DC, Virginia, Delaware or Pennsylvania. Maryland was wise to repeal their doomed legislation. Hopefully this will be a lesson to any other states that are thinking of drafting new legislation that singles out the computer field.